Faulty USB connector

Attempted to update the firmware last night and the USB connector, which was very loosely attached broke off when I removed the USB cable from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi subLimb,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem with your unit. If your unit is still within the return window of your retailer since you purchased it, I suggest to exchange there for another unit. This will be the fastest way to get a functioning unit in your hands.

If that is not the case, you can ship the unit to Humble Audio and we can have a look at replacing the USB connector or, should that fail, the entire unit. Please email us to discuss–hello@humble.audio

Thanks so much for the quick response! I’m opening a ticket with Perfect Circuit and will follow up with you if necessary.

It took quite a while for me to get through the Perfect Circuit support process, and for me to get the unit mailed back. They recently let me know that they have no more in stock. Are there any batches going out to Perfect Circuit anytime soon?

Received my replacement from Perfect Circuit. First thing I did was update it. All went well and it seems to be operating without the previous bugs. Can’t wait to dive back in.

Thanks!