Quad operator algo expander issue

Hey there. I’m having an issue with the algo expander in that when the crossfade knob is completely turned to the left, the preset still has a slight bit of settings from the preset associated with completely turned to the right enabled. This makes me unable to completely toggle to preset A, it still has some minor settings from preset B enabled.

Has anybody else experienced this and is there a way to resolve this? I’ve basically just not been using the crossfade preset capabilities because of this issue

Hi,

This is known firmware issue. Other users have reported, and the solution is pretty straightforward. I simply have been slow to get a firmware update prepared for it. I hope to take care of this soon! Should be done in the next month or so! Stay tuned…

Awesome! Thanks for getting back. Glad to see it’s a known issue and not a defect I failed to notice initially

Did this issue ever get addressed?

Hello! Apologies, it has not yet been resolved. Since Quad Operator is now out of production, I’ve been focused on new projects so I kind of forgot about this. It is an easy change though, so I really should get on that! The slightly larger hassle is remembering how to package the firmware files :smiley:

Thanks for bubbling this up, I’ll try to get on it soon!

1 Like

I just noticed this happening with my Expander too. Please do a firmware update soon, thanks!

This issue is addressed in firmware 1.0.5–

https://discourse.humble.audio/t/latest-firmware-quad-operator-v1-0-5-firmware-update/76/2